Thursday 22 August 2013

OOTD: MAXI GIRL


There is less than two weeks until I leave for England and while I am beyond excited, I realize that I will be leaving the constant sun and hot weather behind. That means that I will also be leaving a lot of my summer wardrobe in my closet here. So, I have twelve days left to wear as many sundresses and shorts as I possibly can. Today was a day full of errands and walking downtown, so I wanted something fairly simple. This maxi dress is probably my favorite because of it's simple design and extreme comfort level.





Maxi Dress, GAP // Sunglasses, OLD NAVY // Watch, AMERICAN EAGLE
Sandals, Borrowed // Bag, FRENCHYS // Lipstick, MAYBELLINE

This is the first summer my house has had an air conditioner and on days like this, it is a definite blessing! Although, I am sure I will miss the heat once it's gone. This outfit was perfect for a sweltering day and I look forward to donning this beautiful maxi once again next summer!

xo: kate

1 comment: