Saturday 25 May 2013

SHE'S GRADUATED!

This week, my family and I traveled four long hours to visit my sister, but this was a very special visit. After four long years of University, Sarah has finally graduated...with a pharmacy degree! We had lots to attend, from a cocktail party, to a morning brunch, to the actual convocation, but it was so much fun to celebrate her massive accomplishment!
Not only has my sister graduated, but she has won awards and landed an extremely prestigious residency on the other end of the country. School began her adventure, but it is far from over! I know that she will continue to make her mark on the world and prove herself over and over again. I am so lucky to have such a beautiful and brilliant woman to look up to. As she walked across the stage to receive her degree, I was so proud, not only of her achievement, but because I am her sister. It was a crazy busy three days, but so worth the trip to be there, cheering her on. She deserved every minute of it.
Congratulations Sarah! You did it! And I am so incredibly proud! I love you!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, I would have loved to do Pharmacy if I had been cleverer, what a little genius she is!

    Please come and check out my latest post if you have a few minutes spare :)

    www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be following you chica! I first spotted you on youtube. I'm making my way to stay in the UK for a while as well. When things are settled I would like to look you up. I may just start a blog/vlog inspired by you. Congrats to your sis!! Well done! Both of you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet, thank you! My channel is definitely not too exciting yet, but things are speeding up and I hope you will continue to follow my journey!

      Delete
  3. You're so cute with your blonde haiiir!
    I also have that dress AND the white skirt in the pictures!! I clearly have wonderful taste :)

    ReplyDelete